COME JOIN US IN CELEBRATING OUR 2013 DIAMOND JUBILEE - ENJOY 60 FREE DAYS!
Membership Options and Fees for 12 or 24 Months : From today to 2014 or 2015
On April 1st the HST was dropped in BC and now only the 'old' GST is applied to Canadian residents' fees.
|14-MONTH BASIC MEMBERSHIP 2013 - 2014
E.g., May X, 2013 to July 31, 2014
E.g., June X, 2013 to August 30, 2014
|26-MONTH COMBO MEMBERSHIP 2013 - 2015
E.g., May X, 2013 to July 31, 2015
E.g., June X, 2013 to August 30, 2015
|Listed with photo album (15 photos)
||Listed with photo album (20 photos)
|Additional listing + photo album (15 photos)
||Additional listing + photo album (20 photos)
|Exchange Cancellation Insurance
||Exchange Cancellation Insurance
How to start home swapping
We invite you to take the first step by joining our community. Please CLICK HERE for our online registration form. Of course, if you prefer to be sent a registration pack in the mail, please call us at 604-987-3262, 9am to 4pm (Pacific Coast time) Monday through Sunday. Or, you can Contact Us by email.
Your listing data will be posted online promptly and you will be notified with membership confirmation and full website access instructions.
You can immmediately enhance your listing with additional information, post photos in your album, and begin contacting other members as you select listings that meet your needs.
Our 6 Decades of Experience will help make this your best holiday choice ever.
Not only swapping - see all the options
- HOME EXCHANGE : You are in each other's homes simultaneously
- NON-SIMULTANEOUS EXCHANGE : You stay in each other's homes at different times;
Ideal for members with second homes where dates need not coincide
- WEEKEND HOME EXCHANGE : A short-break option; ideal to try out exchanging
- LONG TERM EXCHANGE : Typically in excess of 6 weeks
- EXCHANGE HOSPITALITY : They stay with you; later you stay with them
- YOUTH EXCHANGE : Students exchange hospitality in parents' homes
- HOMESITTING offered : You provide home/pet/plant care while staying in their home
- HOMESITTER requested : You seek someone to stay in your home in your absence
Benefits of Membership
- Twelve or 24 months membership with HomeLink International (renewable). Your membership term will extend a full 12 or 24 months from the END of the month of your registration. Register today and get the rest of this month free.
- A free membership extension if you do not succeed in getting an exchange during your first year ... an extra 3 months, 6 months, 12 months ... whatever it takes to get you that first exchange.
- 24 hour access to the HomeLink International password-protected website - so you can browse the latest exchange offers, and also update your own exchange offer details.
- Access to HotLists where new and updated listings are continually posted. You can add yours as well.
- Advanced webmail system where all your member-contact correspondence is stored, with time-stamps to show when messages are received and read.
- Personal files where you can record particular listings you have visited.
- "NewsBytes" - exclusive Members-only edition of our bi-monthly Bulletin, keeping you current with the latest information, member stories, news, advice, and general goings-on in the HomeLink community here).
- "Discussion Forum" - exclusive Members-only Forum for posting messages to share experiences or information, or to seek advice from others.
- Customer Service support - all the advice and assistance you could ever need, happily offered by friendly and experienced HomeLink International staff, available to you at 604-987-3262, 9am to 4pm (Pacific Coast time) Monday through Sunday.
Canada - British Columbia
We would like to exchange our bright, comfortable, small three level townhouse (in a co-operative) in a central neighborhood and set about exploring the rest of the world from a locals point of view.
Our home is an easy walk to transit;10 minutes to the bus and 15 minutes to the sky-train (subway). We are within a 20 minute ride (on transit) to the downtown core, ocean/beaches, various neighbourhoods, art galleries, museums, theaters, pools, sailing, harbour tours, the aquarium, the train and bus depot, Chinatown, the conservatory, restaurants (of every imaginable ethnicity) and a wide variety of shopping. We are a short walk to the South False Creek seawall, Olympic Village, the science center and trendy Main Street shops and restaurants.
... more information